The 3 Best Power Tower Workout Routines of 2021 – Buyer’s Guide & Review
It cannot be denied that in case one wants to build a strong body, there cannot be any better investment than buying a power tower. If you have not heard of the power tower earlier, then no need to worry.
A power tower is a piece of kit that enables people to do a number of bodyweight exercises. They facilitate working the muscles in the arms, back, shoulders, and core.
There can be huge variations in the type of power tower that you may buy for yourself. Basic models of these machines may not offer you the same number of features that are offered by the advanced ones.
However, still, they will be effective in getting the job done in every manner. This is because they will be allowing you to have pushups, pull-ups, and dips.
Machines with advanced models have a greater number of features. Whenever you set out to buy one, you need to see carefully that which featured you need for you.
To get started with your learning with the power tower, let us talk about the exercises that are a routine matter with this power tower.
3 Best Power Tower Workout Machines 2021 For Sale -Buying Guide
|EASY BIG Multifunctional Power Tower Adjustable Heights Workout Dip Station for Adults and Kids Home Gym Strength Training Fitness Equipment Newer Version (Black/Red) (Black/Red)||More Info|
|Weider Power Tower||More Info|
|Sportsroyals Power Tower Dip Station Pull Up Bar for Home Gym Strength Training Workout Equipment, 400LBS.||More Info|
1. EASY BIG Multifunctional Power Tower:
It is one of the basic examples of the power tower. This is perfect for those who are tight on budget. It supports pullups, pushups, dips, triceps, and more. The dip station can support many kinds of sports programs like pull-up, dips, push-up, knee raise, and so on. Made of an oblate reinforced steel frame, Sturdy construction & step-up design. Handles have grips for non-slip workouts. All the power towers you bought from our store have a Lifetime-YEAR WARRANTY.
2. Weider 200 Power Tower:
This power tower is offered with several accessories along with the dip stations. These are adjustable and offer the ability to complement several needs. It offers around 20 exercises including situps, pushups, planks, knee and leg raises, pullups, dips, and more.
3. Sportsroyals Power Tower Dip Station:
It is a high quality power tower that offers a perfect balance between comfort and the simplicity.It is a multi-functional power tower that supports vertical knee raise, push-ups, dips as well as pull-ups, which help tone and target your arms, core, shoulders, chest, and back for a stronger upper body.Our power tower owns 43.2’’ long-size H-shape base. The long base provides more loading points. 8 support points are formed by the extended steel, which increase the contact area and provides double stability.We stand behind our quality guarantee with our 1 year warranty on the frame and 90 days warranty on all other materials.
Underhand Close Grip Pull Up
It is a variation of the old-fashioned, regular pull-up. It will work on your back muscles, shoulders as well as biceps.
Learn how to workout by following the underlined steps:
- Stand with your face towards the power tower.
- Grip the bar overhead with the strength of your hands. Make sure you use the underhand grip with hands closed to each other, giving a pull-up that is a traditional wide grip.
- Pull your arms to lift yourself; legs should be crossed behind you. Lift the body in a way where the chin gets closer to the bar.
- Lower yourself down slowly and repeat the steps again.
Overhand Close Grip Pull Up
This one is yet again a wonderful way of working your upper body muscles and the ones in the back. The steps to be followed are underlined:
- Stand with your face towards the machine.
- Use a wide overhead grip to grab the bar.
- Pull with your arms in order to lift up yourself having legs crossed behind you. Get the chin closer to the bar.
- Lower yourself and then repeat the step.
- Six slow rep sets are suggested in case you are a beginner.
Must Read Our Article: What Is The Best Squat Rack With Bench Press Of 2021?
Hand Stand Push Ups Advanced Exercise
This exercise will work best for people who want to work on their shoulders and muscles. This exercise will facilitate you in working your back and core muscles. It is recommended to take facilitation from the spotter while exercising. The steps are as follows:
- Face towards the power tower and out your hands a few inches away from the ground
- Lift your feet in a way that they are over your head. Legs will get in contact with the support of the machine.
- In this position, do pushups. 3 sets of reps are highly suggested.
This workout specializes in working on the upper arms muscles. It is an exercise to learn. Follow the underlined steps to learn it:
- Once again begin with your face toward the power tower, and get into the position that is next to the dip handles
- Get a firm grip on both the handles of the dip and hang yourself in the air having legs a little crossed just behind you
- Lower yourself down in a slow manner. Feel the strain and then do it again when you raise yourself up.
Do 3 steps of 7 reps. In case you want to advance then you can try increasing the reps, and then you can try wearing a weight belt which would make each of the reps harder than the earlier one.
For all this, you need to have a reliable power tower. Let us talk about several good machines easily accessible in the market.
Look carefully at what features are offered by the power tower machines and then make the decision carefully. Your vigilant decision in this regard will serve your purpose best in every manner.
You can rely on Lat Pulldown for more details in this regard.