It is an undeniable fact that maintaining your physical fitness is just as important as breathing. To keep yourself fit, you need to put an extra effort by incorporating cardiovascular workouts in your fitness routine.
The Tony Little Gazelle Exerciser machines offer 3 different types of machines which are absolutely worthy of adding to your home gym. The Gazelle machines made by Tony Little are exceptionally popular among fitness enthusiasts. The specialty of providing low impact aerobic exercises is the main reason behind the popularity of these machines.
Tony Little Gazelle Exercise Review
Thinking to add any of the gazelle machines to your home gym? Confused about the differences among all the three Gazelle machines? Read on to get a brief idea about the advantages offered by the Tony Little Gazelle machines
1. Gazelle Supreme Machine:
With its outstanding ability of creating and adding resistance, the supreme model is basically on the top out of all three Tony Little’s Gazelle exercise machines. By far, investing on a machine which comes with resistance is absolutely worth your money. By adding resistance to the Gazelle workouts, one can increase the chances of muscle strengthening and aerobic conditioning.
Following Are The Considerable Features Provided By The Gazelle Supreme Machine:
- The Gazelle Supreme machine works on soft glide technology. It works on the principle of providing low impact workout, causing minimum stress and strain to the body.
- The Gazelle Supreme machine comes with built-in computer that keeps a track of all the necessary actions including time on the go, taping distance and heart rate.
- The Gazelle Supreme comes with power pistons which cause hydraulic resistance during workouts.
- The skid resistant, wide base ensures maximum stability during workouts.
- The product has a dimension of 44 x 31.5 x 55 inches and a product weight of 57.5 lbs.
- The weight sustaining capacity of the Gazelle Supreme machine is 300 lbs.
- The product has a warranty of one year.
- The product comes with an exercise and a nutrition chart as a guideline.
- The Gazelle Supreme machine has a dual pivot system.
- The product offers a chance of performing highly challenging workouts by providing hydraulic resistance.
- The power pistons make sure that the intensity of the workout is well balanced and regulated.
- The Gazelle Supreme machine is beneficial for people at any fitness level.
- Easy to accommodate because the machine is foldable.
- The Gazelle Supreme machine provides a complete body workout and tones the major muscles of the body.
- The dual pivot system of the Gazelle supreme allows a wide range of motion, allowing the legs of the trainers to move independently.
2. Gazelle Freestyle Machine:
The Gazelle Freestyle machine is sturdier and stronger. It is designed to sustain heavy weight. The Freestyle step machine can be used for 10 different kind of workouts. The product comes with a built-in computer which keeps a record of time, speed and an approximate value of the calories burned during a certain workout. The specialty of the Gazelle Freestyle is that it is exceptionally easy to assemble.
Here Is A Brief Summary Of The Features Provided By The Gazelle Freestyle Machine:
- The Gazelle Freestyle machine has skid resistant and extra wide foot platforms.
- A detailed set of instructions along with pictures are given with the product for assembling the machine.
- The machine is made up of sturdy steel bars of 2 inches diameter.
- A thumb pulse monitor is incorporated in the Gazelle Freestyle.
- The product has a dimension of 53.5 x 33.5 x 44 inches.
- The product has a weight of 46 pounds.
- The Gazelle Freestyle has the weight sustaining capacity of 300 pounds.
- The hand levers are padded.
- The Gazelle Freestyle is designed to enhance cardiovascular endurance.
- The machine allows wide range of motion but by inflicting minimum stress on the joints.
- The Gazelle Freestyle exercise machine comes with a water bottle handle.
- The Gazelle Freestyle provides improved stability to the trainers.
- The product has a warranty of 12 months.
- Keeps track of the pulse rate of the trainers.
- The padded hand levers ensure maximum comfort to the hands of the users.
- Allows the trainers to do all sort of workouts from slow to fast without any sudden stops.
- Easy to use and hassle-free to accommodate in a smaller space.
- The Gazelle Freestyle machine increases the aerobic fitness level of the users and tones every muscle of the body.
- The product comes with a diet plan booklet for the guidance of the trainers.
- Affordable in price.
- Ideal for the beginners.
- Helps immensely in weight loss.
3. Gazelle Edge Machine:
The Gazelle Edge machine is basically the introductory model and can organize six workouts in total. The Gazelle edge supports lesser weight as compared to gazelle Edge and gazelle Supreme. The footprint of gazelle Edge is also slightly smaller than the other Gazelle machines. But, this home gym equipment is perfect if you want to accommodate the machine in a small living space.
Here Is A Quick Overview Of All The Features Which The Gazelle Glider Exercise Machine Has:
- The Gazelle Edge has a weight sustaining capacity of 250 pounds.
- The machine allows the trainers to change pace from slow walk to full run without any interruption and sudden stops.
- The Gazelle Edge exercise machine comes with a computer which keeps track of all the important information related to the workouts.
- The machine is made up of rolled steel frame which is 1.5 inches in diameter.
- The product has a dimension of 43 x 28 x 53.8 inches.
- This exercise glider is designed for high performance cardiovascular workouts.
- The Gazelle Edge machine comes with high density handle bars.
- The product has a product weight of 42 pounds.
- The Gazelle Edge lets the trainers do low impact aerobic workouts.
- The machine offers different ranges of motion.
- The Gazelle Edge machine is ideal for complete body workouts.
- The machine helps you in burning calories without putting considerable pressure on your hips and joints.
- Easily foldable. After workout, one can accommodate it in quite a smaller space.
- The product is quite inexpensive considering the benefits it provides.
- The Gazelle Edge machine is tremendously durable.
- It helps the trainers in keeping their angle movement well balanced and adjusted.
- Being a low impact machine, the Gazelle Edge glider is suitable for people of all ages.
Workouts That Can Be Done Using Tony Little Gazelle Exerciser Machines:
Here is just a glimpse of exercises one can do using the Tony Little gazelle exercise machines:
1. Workouts To Burn Fat:
For trainers who are new in the fitness games, it is easier for them to burn fat using gazelle machines by performing cardiovascular workouts. Trainer can burn calories while building muscles by taking advantage of the lower to higher resistance setting.
Read More About: Gazelle Exercise Machines in Market
2. Aerobic Workouts:
When you exercise more than 20 minutes on gazelle glider exercise machines, you challenge your cardiorespiratory system. By increasing the pace and combining the resistance effect, one can create effective cardio workouts.
3. Workout For Muscles:
Since the gazelle doesn’t have any motors, trainers are required to use their muscles for moving the levers of the machine and this helps in toning the muscles. When a trainer uses the gazelle machine for longer period of time, his or her muscle endurance increase. Standing sideways on the machine helps in making the outer and inner leg muscles stronger.
Read More : Gazelle Freestyle Step Machine Review
The Gazelle machines are highly useful for performing complete body workouts. All three Gazelle machines offer slightly different features from each other, deciding one of each depends on the requirements of the trainer.
The Gazelle Supreme is best for people who are looking for exceptionally challenging workouts because it provides resistance to the trainers. The Gazelle Freestyle and the gazelle Edge are suitable for the beginners.
Must Read Our Article:: 3 Best V Grip Lat Pulldown Handles