Jogging and exercise are the main things which keep a person healthy and fit. Various kinds of exercise machines are available nowadays which help in keeping a person fit. Air Walker is one of them.
What is Air Walkers Exercise Machine?
Air walkers machines are elongated in shape. The motion of this machine is same as jogging as it allows the smooth movement. An air walker is a machine which allows to dual benefits of working out the lower and upper parts of the body simultaneously. This machine can be used by anyone without having the experience.
Types of Air Walker Machine
Different types of air walker are available in the market. Among the top best are as follows
1. Sunny Air Walk Machine:
The sunny air walk machine is designed for no impact exercises and also for the full body workouts that carried body toning. This machine is good for people of all ages. It is simple and compact so it is easy to use at home.
This air walker machine is best suited for beginners and also improve and shape cardiovascular fitness. This machine is budget friendly fitness equipment.
Salient features of sunny Air Walk Trainer:
Following are the salient features of Gazelle Supreme Machine:
- This air walker machine weighs 37lbs and capability to bear load is 220lb
- It consists of a computer screen that shows count, distance, time and how much calories burned
- This machine is provided with an abdominal pad to act as a cushion to press your upper body part
- The dimensions of sunny air walker machine measure 28″ x 16.5″ x 57″(L*W*H)
- This walker machine is easy to assemble
- It provides a quiet, smooth, comfortable exercise
- Its compact nature made it easy to use it at home.
- Its stomach support pad offers extra support and stability throughout your workout
- There are no resistance settings present in the machine.
- The workout is too light for many
- This machine has lesser weight capacity as compared to other similar gliders.
- The absence of fixed workout programs in this walker machine
2. Gazelle Supreme Machine:
One of the most stable air walker machines is gazelle supreme machine. Gazelle Supreme Step Machines combines 10 different workouts in one and provide excellent cardio training to people of all fitness stages. This machine provides aerobics training. It helps the body in many ways without causing the joints any undue stress.
Salient Features of Gazelle Supreme Machine:
Following are the salient features of Gazelle Supreme Machine:
- This machine can bear load up to 300 lbs. and has product weight of 57.5lbs
- It combines aerobic and resistance exercise
- The dimensions of gazelle supreme machine measure 44″ L x 31.5″ W x 55″ H
- The original, dual-action split suspension offers a complete range of motion and movement.
- This air walker machine has power pistons which control the strength of the workout.
- It has very huge, skid-resistant foot platforms for high constancy.
- It can be folded and fit into small pieces.
- This machine has a water bottle holder
- It works out on the major muscles.
- you can operate this machine easily
- It is a quiet machine and doesn’t make noise during workouts.
- The provided heart rate meter is not correct.
- It is not easy to assemble this machine as instructions are not correctly written.
- Sometimes machines tend to squeal after few hours of use
3. Fitness Reality Multi-Direction Elliptical Cloud Walker X1
Fitness reality multi-Direction cloud walker is the best machine used throughout the world. This machine gives excellent cardiovascular workouts after long hours of usage. It also doesn’t have any impact on the knees, back, ankles and leg joints.
It also provides upper body workout by using dual action arms. This machine increases the flexibility of the body. It can easily be folded so you can put it in small and limited spaces. By using this fitness reality air walker cloud will give an effective exercise with excellent results and you will also feel that you are walking on clouds
Salient Features of Fitness Reality Multi-Direction Elliptical Cloud Walker X1:
The salient features of Fitness Reality Multi-Direction Elliptical Cloud Walker X1 are as follows
- It has 36-inch full range of motion step length to increase weight loss and calorie burns
- This air walker machine has ZERO Impact workout on your knees, back, ankles and feet
- There is a Specific 180-degree range of motion for leg exercises
- It also consists of forwarding, backward and side to side leg stretches to improve confine muscles
- Its folded dimensions are 17” L x 20” W x 52” H
- Its weight capacity is 225 pounds
- It also has Large ribbed foot pads to prevent slippage
- This air walker machine is super silent for watching Television or listening to music
- LCD computer is fixed in this machine to read burned calories, step count, distance, time and heart pulse
- It can easily move from room to room because of its transportation wheels
- It can easily on and off
- This air walker machine is expensive as compared to other machines
- It requires two people to assemble it
4. Pro Gear Freedom 48” Stride Air Walker:
Pro Gear Freedom Air Walker which give you a brilliant cardiovascular workout while rejecting any impact on ankles, knees and leg joints. It has extraordinary 48” range of motion that helps you for stretching your leg muscles by increasing flexibility, even more efficiently than most elongated trainers.
This machine has the 6 level of stress resistance cords that increase or decrease your workout as you build up durability & fitness. The Air Walker can easily fold, so it is convenient for small spaces, which can be stored in a closet, beneath a bed or the corner of a room. While walking on this machine can feel like walking on the air.
Salient features of Pro Gear Freedom Air Walker:
Some salient features of pro gear freedom air walker are as follows
- This air walker machine has 48-inch full range of motion step length for increased calorie burn and weight loss
- Anti-slip paint support handlebar is provided to prevent hands from slipping during the exercise
- This machine comes up with 1.5-inch durable powder coated steel tube support frame
- It has modifiable 2” thick foam stomach support pad to make the body balance and safe
- It also has 6 resistance levels using reliable stress cords
- The folded Dimensions are 42″L x 4″W X 46″H
- This air walker can easily be handled
- It can simply move from one place to other due to its transportation wheels
- This machine is the most durable machine because of its 6 tension cords
- It has no impact on knees, back and feet
- The joints of this air walker get extremely hot after 20 minutes’ use.
- It produces a loud squealing noise which pierces your ears.
- You exactly have to place the whole machine on lifters
5. Goplus Indoor Air Walker Glider:
This Goplus Air Walker is brilliant and professional for indoor walking and exercising. It is good for consuming calories, muscles intensifying, and to perform cardiovascular endurance. Its durable steel frame provides more convenience for exercising and storage.
Goplus Indoor Air Walker Glider is a new, great quality with the finest look and very low priced workout machine with a solid and strong steel frame to make it last longer
Salient features of Goplus Indoor Air Walker Glider:
Following are the salient features of Goplus Indoor Air Walkers
- It has LCD computer which displays time, calories burned and distance
- Its weight capacity is 264 pounds
- Its Dimension are 52.4’’ x 28’’ x 41.7’’ (L x W x H). This air walker machine has bottom part, pedals, and handles which are covered with ABS to make it more comfortable
- It consists of anti-slip foot platforms for extra stability.
- The price of this machine is very reasonable
- It can easily fold for storage
- This machine can assemble in a short time
- This machine seems strong and well built
- It makes a lot of noise after using of one week
- The monitor fixed with it can’t read pulses.
6. Weslo Air Walker Machine:
If you want your body tiptop, then you must Weslo air walker machine. It is the frictionless gliding machine which makes you feel like you’re walking on air. The Air Walker is stimulated with a pair of arm attachments with cushioned handgrips and with a pair of oversized foot platforms for stability.
As you move the arm and pedals attachments, your legs will slide back and forth. It is not expensive as compared to other exercise machines. The result is an actual calorie-burning aerobic workout that helps you to works your upper and lower body.
This Weslo air walker machine improves your flexibility, shapes your glutes, and increases your strength. This machine is best for people with joint problems and other issues. Because the low-impact design is easier than walking or running outdoors.
It also includes a foldaway design which is easy storage in cupboard, closet and any small area. Its design for the weight capacity up to 250-pounds. This air walker machine is having the dimension 32 by 53 by 38 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 65 pounds.
Salient features of Weslo air walker:
Following are the salient features of Weslo air walker
- Its dimensions measures are 32 x 53 x 38 inches (W x H x D)
- This air walker weighs 65 lbs.
- It has a Frictionless sliding exercise machine for burning calories and strengthening muscles
- This air walker machine consists of the pair of large foot platforms joined to arm attachments with huge grips
- This machine has a good workout
- It has a low impact on the knees, feet, and ankles
- It doesn’t take a lot of space to fix
- It requires two people to assemble
- It can’t fold
- This air walker is quite narrow as if you have long arms your elbows will hit the handles
- It makes noise during the workout
- This machine doesn’t have a monitor to show heart pulses.
Why Do We Need Air Walkers Exercise Machine?
Air walker machine work by increasing the heart rate by 50 to 70 per cent and this give the body an energy boost which allows an actual workout. A lower-body on the walker helps to work out on the leg components.
This exercise machine helps you to reduce fatigue with continuous exercise. Through Air walker exercise machine you can reduce the joint pain and make the bone flexible. Also, this machine helps in the weight reduction and also it improves the blood circulation of the body.
It helps in balancing the oxygen level in the body. Working out 15 minutes on the air walker machine is equivalent to the 10,000 steps. The main target of the machine is the reduction of fat on the leg and stomach region. This air walker machine raises the heart rate, reduces the obesity problem and also helps lower the cholesterol levels.
Air walkers target muscles of arms legs and stomach. Most air walkers have the handle which can push or pull with your arms during exercise. When you maintain an upright position on the machine, your abdominal muscles work as alleviating muscles and helps you to get a moderate workout.
The doctor doesn’t recommend any difficult exercise for the patient having osteoporosis. Doctors always suggest performing low-impact, weight-bearing exercises to build stronger bones. Air walking offers a low- aerobic exercise such as walking or jogging.
On an air walker, your feet never leave the pedals, meaning they don’t have to hit the hard surface or ground. The smooth motion of an air walker puts less stress on your joints than exercise having higher-impact.
A wide variety of exercises can be performed on the air walker. A good workout routine will be followed by exercising on the air walker machine. It can be used in reducing fat on the abdomen, leg, and arms. It doesn’t have any impact on knee, ankle, and feet. This machine has versatility as it can be folded and kept in a small or limited space.
Read Our Article:: Gazelle Freestyle Step Machine 2019 Reviews & Buying Guide
How to Get Best Air Walkers Exercise Machine?
Best Air walker machine is commonly used for strengthening muscles of the leg, arm, shoulder, and abdominal muscle. Air walker exercise machine is usually accommodating in the commercial gyms, home and fitness centre. These machines are widely used around the world.
If we count the Cheap Air Walker exercise machine plan, we can get numerous benefit of workout for our muscles but it must be operating properly in order to avoid any serious injuries. Air walker machine should be complying with the interior decoration of the room. Before buying Air walker machine following things should be taken into consideration.
The material of Best Air-Walker Machine:
The material is the most important factor that should be considered before buying a good air walker machine. The material of air walker should be durable and strong. These machines are usually made up of metal. The most commonly used metal is steel, which is used in the construction of exercising equipment.
While purchasing the air walker machine you should try to look out for steel material as steel is recognized for its strength and elasticity. However, Steel has some unique qualities which support the manufacturers to use it excessively for building up these exercising machines. I always recommended taking steel material air walker machine as compared to other.
The air walker machine is a convenient and versatile exercise machine. Air walker can be folded up and allows you to store it in a closet or in a small space. Due to its convenience mostly people prefer to use it at home as it is much better than the other treadmill and elliptical trainer.
Price of Air Walker:
The next important thing consider is the price of the air walker machine that should be reasonable and budget friendly. The prices of the air walker differ, depending upon the quality, stability, and material used. If you are economically strong then you should consider the best quality machine regardless of its price. But never do compromise on the quality of the product.
Some air walker machines are more expensive as compared to the others which are generally accessible in the market. In spite of selecting for the price look for the quality, you can also get the same quality with few conditions in lesser models, which will be just okay.
If you find some trouble even after going through some guidance and unable to make the right choice, you can also go through the reviews of the best air walker pull down the machine. The patrons and professional’s response is generally a rich source of information that helps you during the decision-making process.
Check on OurArticle:: Gazelle Supreme Step Machine 2019 Reviews & Buying Guide
Quality and Durability:
There are two main things that should be considered before buying a good air walker machine. These two things are quality and durability. Air walker should be durable and is of very great quality. The quality of air walker is the first factor that must be looking for before buying.
The quality of the air walkers is built to last year’s like the cheap quality of power will break easily and could be responsible for injuries and in damage of thousands of dollars if it is not taken seriously.
In today’s day and age, you must rely on high-quality brands in order to be secure and safe. Durability is the second biggest factor that must look for when deciding on buying an air walker machine. Durability ensures you that your net will outlast the value you paid for it.
Stability of AirWalk Exercise Machine :
Stability is one the main factor of the air walker machine. If you pick the air walker machine which is light in weight you will soon realize that it is difficult to maintain a balance and hard to hold weight which would make working with it painfully. To make sure the setup is sturdy, and try it by yourself to get the best feeling first-hand regardless what customer has said.
Size and Shape:
Before buying the air walker we must know the size of the room in which air walker should be kept. Make sure air walker should be fit in this room. There are different types, shapes and size of air walker are available in the market. You can buy air walker according to your requirement. You can choose any style that suits your mood, comfort, and desire.
If you have any medical condition which might require special attention, then you have to take Medical or specialist’s advice. People having Osteoporosis or other problem are suggested to lift low weight and do easy exercise.
This air walker machine is mostly suggested by the doctors. It is safer because it gives low impact on the joint and increases the circulation of blood in the body. It is designed to give effects like jogging or walking.
How to Use AirWalk Exercise Machine?
Air Walker is a simple exercising machine which can be used to build muscles of arm and shoulder and also reduces fat of leg and abdominal part. First of all, hold the handle of air walker and step a foot paddle, one foot at a time. Make sure that you feel balance before you start your workout.
Move one leg forward simultaneously move another leg backwards maintaining the balance. While doing so you will feel the increase of heartbeat rate because your heart needs more effort to pump blood into your legs and arm.
Also, keep the hands on the handle. Stretch your muscles after the Air walker exercise machine as it increases the blood flow to your muscles and also helps you in speed recovery after injury.
Must Read Our Article:: Tony Little Gazelle Exerciser Machine 2019 Reviews Plus Buying Guide
Through the above discussion, it is clear that there are different types of Air walker available in the market and also it depends upon the usage. Also, you have to make sure that how much money you would like to spend on your fitness.
As all of the Air Walker machine is made by trusted manufactured and are of high quality. Anyway, the best buy is definitely being sunny air walker since it comes with the most features and also most popular, but if the price is important than pro gear freedom walker is the best option to choose.